Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Words

This is going to be a quick blog... I just wanted to get my feelings out a little. Last night I had the chance to talk to someone who on most occasions I enjoy talking to. But last night was different. Last night the words of this person cut right to my heart. The words she spoke were not that of encouragement they were words of self greed. Her words brought tears to my eyes and doubt to my heart. I feel like God has brought me to this point of my face being on the ground and when I think I am just starting to pick myself up off the ground someone comes and pushes me down to the ground again. God it is my simple prayer that you would take my heart and fill it with your words and give me the strength to take the words that were spoken to me and put them behind me…

No comments: