Sunday, March 16, 2008








Family...




This past weekend gave me some time to really think about what family ment to me. I have been having a hard time trying to figure out what family is and how family's are suppose to treat each other, but this weekend things became much clearer.




A family can be a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals. Which to me means a lot. It means I really do have a family who cares about me. You see my blood family causes more pain and tears then they do joyful happy moments and it made me think that if that is what a famliy is then I DON'T WANT IT. So when I found out that your family does not have to be blood related it gave my heart hope...




It gave my heart hope in the word Family...




* a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals.

No comments: