Thursday, March 20, 2008

All over the stinkin place...BUT

Bless the one who patiently
Endures the Lords testing
Bless the one who perseveres
When all we want to do is be resting…

He really knows what’s going on
It’s all part of his plan
And all that you need to do is just grab hold of his hand

He wants to love you unconditionally
He wants to be the only one you see
Heal your hurting heart
Every broken part
Ever last inch of you…

When trials are upon you
Let them be an opportunity
To tell Satan that he won’t win
So he minus well stop tryin

God has your back
And even though it’s hard
You don’t want to give in
And let Satan win…

I was trying to figure out what to blog about because I don’t really feel like I have my thoughts put together enough to make sense out of them so I sat down with my guitar and this is the blog you get. This blog is a song that I have written… I find that when I write music that my songs become my prayer to God. So as I am sure you think that by the way this song is written that I know what I need to do, that may be true but sometimes its hard to connect all the head knowledge to your heart. So I will end up singing this song over and over to God in hopes that the head knowledge that came out in this song would soon become my heart knowledge as well.

No comments: