Friday, February 1, 2008

Faith is taking God at His Word...

I don't have it all together...should I?

At times I am so happy I think I will never be sad again. Other times I am so sad I think I will never be happy ever again...and then their are times when I feel nothing at all. But as strong and fluctuating as my feelings may be God's Word is...

  • Truer than anything I feel
  • Truer than anything I experience
  • Truer than any circumstance I will ever face
  • Truer than anything in the world

Why? Because heaven and earth will pass away, but God's Word will not!

So I don't have it all together and you know what who the crap cares...We are not suppose to live our lifes knowing what the next step should be we are suppose to take the next step and know that we are not walking alone..

Everything in my life may change but God's Word remains the same...

We have the Word on our side what more do we need?

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good. (Romans 8:26-28) The Message

1 comment:

christel said...

Thanks for sending your link, lady. I miss you. -giant loving hug-