Saturday, January 19, 2008

So here I go...

So here I am thinking that I would never be one of these people to be a "blogger" but here I am. I don't really know what I am doing...but isn't that true for every area of our life. We really have no idea what we are doing, we may think that we know what we are doing and why we are doing it but if you take the time to look are you sure you really know what is going on...? I am to that point in my life...what point you may ask...well its the point where I am okay with throwing my hands into the air and falling on my knees and shouting at the top of my lungs that I have no idea what is going on in my life. I have reached the point of admitting that I am not okay and that I am tired up putting up this front for people so they think that life is a cake walk. Life sucks right now! BUT that does not mean I am going to throw a pitty part for one and cry till all hours of the morning. It means that I am going to "take it up with the Lord". It means I am going to take the time to dig deep into myself and see what I need to do for me. I am going to STOP, LISTEN, and be okay with being STILL!! Though I hate it I am to that point...

No comments: