Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So as I was thinking about what to blog about I honestly came up with nothing…because honestly I feel like I have so much going on that I don’t even know where to start. My world has gone from uncomplicated to complicated in just a few weeks… If this is Gods way of refining me in the fire he can take me out anytime now… From dealing with the past to pushing through the present these past couple of weeks can be summed up in one simple little word, HARD. When I think about how people say that God holds every tear that you cry part of me is thinking honestly God isn’t your container getting full yet… How can I take care of the past when I am having a hard time pushing through the present? I can not even put my finger on all the emotions I am feeling and when I try I end up falling to my knees with tears running down my face, and as of lately I have not even had time to fall to my knees my face just ends up resting on the steering wheel of the car with tears flowing out… Uncertain…I am…Confused… I am…Scarred… I am… Unconfident… I am… Unsure…I am…Doubtful… I am… Hesitant…I am …

No comments: