Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1:38 AM

So here I am on an early Wednesday morning overwhelmed and scared of what is to come… I know that God is in control and that I have no reason to feel overwhelmed but the fact of the matter is that I am! Does that make me less of a Christian? I don’t think it does. There are plenty of times in the bible where people who love God cry out for help, they cry out asking God for reassurance asking for Gods loving arms to hold them. So as I continue to walk forward in fear I am also crying out to God… “HOLD ME! Give me a sign that this is your will for my life…I can’t do this alone. And I know that you are there I just can’t feel you and right now I need to feel you! Thoughts of my past are telling me that I can not do this…GOD I NEED YOU! Please don’t just leave me. Help me. Lead me. Hold me…”



This is the cry of my heart…


1 comment:

Bla Bla said...

First of all....SLEEP is important and you working as many jobs as you are...need SOME......so dont neglect the basics during this stressful week.....eat well and SLEEP!.....and second, God put something on your heart and you are going for it...dont count out the people in your life that are proud of you and are routing for you.....let His strength be yours this week.....and try to push away fear and replace it with excitement...truly, its exciting and I'm proud of you for these steps....

-friend